For session times and ticket purchase please click below
BPACC offers cinema packages, which make for perfect birthday parties, get-togethers, team or group celebrations, or as a way to say thank you to your customers and staff as a corporate cinema experience.
How does it work?
- Simply choose the BPACC listed cinema session you would like to attend.
- Buy the tickets to distribute to your guests (minimum of 20 tickets)
- Arrive 30 minutes before your cinema screening to connect with your group and collect your included drink and popcorn from the kiosk.
- Watch your selected film.
- Enjoy 45 minutes free use of the foyer or double meeting room space (subject to availability) after your session to celebrate.
Cinema packages include one film ticket, a small soft drink and a small popcorn.
Prices per ticket
- Adult – $19.50
- Concession – $17.40
- Child – $15.40
Want to know more about corporate cinema or private screenings? Contact us.
Movie fundraisers at the Benalla Cinema are a great way to support your charity, sporting club, kindergarten, school or community group.
How it works:
- Select your movie choice with one of our box office staff
- Choose the date and time for your movie fundraiser
- Once confirmed, we’ll print tickets for you to sell
- Movie Fundraiser tickets are usually set at $20 each for movie patrons. The more tickets you sell, the more money you make for your fundraiser.
- Keep track of how many tickets you sell
- Enjoy free use of the BPACC foyer and double meeting room* for refreshments, raffles, and gathering for an hour before or after your movie
- Once you create a flyer/poster, we’ll advertise it on our social media and in the BPACC foyer.
- After your event, we’ll invoice you for all tickets sold
Sell 30-99 tickets and only pay $9.25 per ticket
Sell 100-149 tickets and only pay $9.00 per ticket
Sell 150-199 tickets and only pay $8.75 per ticket
Sell 200-249 tickets and only pay $8.50 per ticket
Sell 250+ tickets and only pay $8.25 per ticket
Adult tickets usually sell for $15.40 each – so this is a significant saving.
Other BPACC fundraising opportunities include:
Movie money: Book of 10 tickets = $97.50
Mini Cinema* Hire (including attendant): $410 – includes film rights hire, room hire and 20 tickets
Hire the main auditorium for a private cinema screening
* DVD/Blu-Ray only in Mini Cinema
• Double room subject to availability. All set up and tear down to be done by fundraising party. All refreshments and beverages to be supplied by the fundraising party.
• No complimentary tickets will be given to fundraisers
The Benalla Cinema @ BPACC
Celebrate any occasion with the magic of cinema.
Benalla Cinema @ BPACC ticket prices:
Online (via Choovie) $11.30 all day, every day.
Child (12 years and under) $11.50
Family (2 adults, 2 children) $47
Whether it’s a child’s birthday party or fundraising event, the Benalla Cinema @ BPACC is the perfect venue for your next function. Enquire about group bookings at the Box Office.